Improve Your Report-Building Process.
A free Excel tool that:
◙ Links different data sources easily without VLOOKUP()
◙ Makes dynamic time-intelligence calculations a breeze e.g. Same Period Last Year, Year-To-Date, Last 12 Months Rolling Average
◙ Enables on-demand complex slicing and dicing to answer your ever-changing business questions
But first, What's in it for you?
Save HOURS of self study. We give you the boost you need.
Learn exciting ways to add value to your data. We’ve carefully tailored our courses to feature all important aspects of Excel’s Power Query and Power Pivot. This includes learning how to build sexy, insightful, dashboards. In just 2 days, you’ll gain useful skills to help you achieve maximum efficiency.
Get inspired through personalised engagement.
Our training focuses on interaction, coupled with a hands-on approach. Discuss your Excel pains with us and address your challenges. We’ll guide you to sustainable solutions as you engage in class and with our coach. You'll have access to expert advice on how to get your data talking for you.
Free consultation to ensure you're on the right track.
We care about your success: it’s important to us that you show off those new Excel ninja skills at work. Learning is a continuous process, so if you need extra advice or have more questions, we've got you covered. Reach out to us anytime for a no-frills 90 mins post course session.
(Upcoming runs 31st May & 1st June 2018 )
What you learn:
- Combine data from multiple separate tables and data sources, with a simple drag-and-drop action.
- Create versatile Key Performance Indicator (KPI) measures by writing them once and reusing them indefinitely, everywhere in your reports e.g. Total Sales Year-To-Date.
- Choose and format suitable charts created from Power Pivot tables for meaningful data visualisation.
- Set up slicers that change your report filters on-the-fly to give different business perspectives.
What you get :
- Course materials
- Light refreshments
- FREE 90-minute after-course consultation session. If you need some extra help to implement what you have learned in our courses, we've got you covered! You'll receive customised advice on which specific functions / set-up you should consider applying to your report-building process.
Need an extra boost? Consider our 2-in-1 course!
FREE e-book and additional consultation session if you register for both Power Query and Power Pivot courses now.