Automate Your Data Cleaning Workflow.
A free Excel tool that:
• Prepares your data accurately for reporting and analysis.
• Automates data updating, cleaning, and shaping processes extensively.
• Does not need macros or VBA programming.
But first, What's in it for You?
Save HOURS of self study. We give you the boost you need.
Learn exciting ways to add value to your data. We’ve carefully tailored our courses to feature all important aspects of Excel’s Power Query and Power Pivot. This includes learning how to build sexy, insightful, dashboards. In just 2 days, you’ll gain useful skills to help you achieve maximum efficiency.
Get inspired through personalised engagement.
Our training focuses on interaction, coupled with a hands-on approach. Discuss your Excel pains with us and address your challenges. We’ll guide you to sustainable solutions as you engage in class and with our coach. You'll have access to expert advice on how to get your data talking for you.
Free consultation to ensure you're on the right track.
We care about your success: it’s important to us that you show off those new Excel ninja skills at work. Learning is a continuous process, so if you need extra advice or have more questions, we've got you covered. Reach out to us anytime for a no-frills 90 mins post course session.
(Upcoming runs 13 & 14 September 2018, 25 & 26 October 2018)
What you learn:
- Connect and combine multiple data sources without VLOOKUP(), INDEX() or MATCH().
- Clean, shape, and transform raw data into flexible and easy-to-manipulate forms.
- Group and summarise your raw data easily.
- Add calculated columns.
- Create dynamic references that lets you easily update file location when your source data file/folder path changes.
What you get :
- Course materials
- Light refreshments
- FREE 90-minute after-course consultation session. If you need some extra help to implement what you have learned in our courses, we've got you covered! You'll receive customised advice on which specific functions / set-up you should consider applying to your report-building process.
Need an extra boost? Consider our 2-in-1 course!
FREE e-book and additional consultation session if you register for both Power Query and Power Pivot courses now.